Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

New here from another chat that shut down

Arctic Wolf

Reaction score
Hello, im arctic, i came from a chat site that shut down cuz it coudln't afford to keep it open

leo/leon !!

Reaction score
okay sooooooooooo .. my new acc that i made recently but like- not too recently had gotten kciked for ..... only a day but im still kinda upset at that even if i knewwwww that i shouldnt have posted on the wall what i posted but at the same time i was just saying what i had saw on my " friends wall " thingy-

ALSO ,,,, one of the people that had posted what was almost the same thing , was still on the website and did not get kicked from the website like i did and i think thats very unfair to me bc right after i posted that i was kicked from the website annnnnnnnnd i dunno if its because they have vip orr somethiiiiiing but yeah that seem very unreasonable to kick me from the website but again ! i dont really mind because i was only kicked from one day and thats not alot ....

i also think the admins are absusing their power and i still think they dont know what they are doing ...... and one day i was texting my partner and i was marked for spam when i only sent two texts in a row sooooooooo i think their just ........... doing punishments just to do them yknow. i think their are sooooooome people that can agree with me on some things ive mentioned in this post. i think-

weedsociety420

Reaction score
Hey wazzup fam it´s weed i am kind of new to most people to others like mods not so much but i am here to get justice after a incident with my account and now have a 39 hour kick so I will be back soon also if someone can get a copy of some kind
of rulebook i need it thank you.

Top Bottom