Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Outrageous abuse of power by the current staff

Raiden

Reaction score
I don't give the slightest of f***s that I got kicked but what good are the f***ing staff (mods) if they don't help a chat room that's already in a bad f***ing shape to get repopulated again and return to it's former state.... If all they do is f***ing ban and kick users nonstop and for what for no f***ing reason at all, u post YouTube vids u get kicked, sometimes u can get banned for slightly arguing with what's left of your friends mate how f***ing stupid is that and by they I mean that deadinside lad... It's just horrendous at this point... Shame on you mate

Deadinside

Reaction score
You were all asked multiple times to ease up on flooding vids. But you kept going. So yes you were kicked for a day.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't give the slightest of f***s that I got kicked but what good are the f***ing staff (mods) if they don't help a chat room that's already in a bad f***ing shape to get repopulated again and return to it's former state.... If all they do is f***ing ban and kick users nonstop and for what for no f***ing reason at all, u post YouTube vids u get kicked, sometimes u can get banned for slightly arguing with what's left of your friends mate how f***ing stupid is that and by they I mean that deadinside lad... It's just horrendous at this point... Shame on you mate
Meanwhile, I ask you not to use vulgar language.
it is your right to report if you believe that the MODs are abusing their power but as I understand you have repeatedly spammed some videos for a long time and this is not good for the system.

Raiden

Reaction score
Oh so posting two videos from YouTube is considered spam, is that it.. Can I see the proof, that is if the *MOD* offered any.
If you thought that I was lying about the first one how about you see for yourself what I was kicked for this time and if you don't think this is more than enough reason to believe that he crossed the line then there's nothing more I can do sadly, getting my freedom of speech to be provoked is way beyond atrocious.
It's kind of sad to see that the *MOD* is the one that is always right because this is not the first time I filed a complaint and surely I wasn't the only one to do that and you can check....

P.S : (To the *MOD*) don't go lying about me again mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-12-04-06-40-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-12-04-06-40-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 11

Lucifer_

Reaction score
I agree with you mate, I faced same problem with the same person Deadinside... I got kicked literally for asking why the hell I couldn't draw ... That's the stupidest reason for getting kicked out for 5 freaking days back then...

Top Bottom