Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

The new Homepage

As you all have noticed, the WorldChat.tv address is no longer the main homepage of the Classic Text Chat, now from the new homepage it is possible to decide whether to use the Coomeet affiliation service or by clicking on CHAT ROOMS to use our historical Chat.
The decision was made for the sole purpose of keeping WorldChat alive, as you may have guessed I didn't have much time to care myself and it was just becoming a burden on the server as there was no monetization.

Eventually it changed, but nothing changed ...

ROBOT GIRL

Reaction score
As you all have noticed, the WorldChat.tv address is no longer the main homepage of the Classic Text Chat, now from the new homepage it is possible to decide whether to use the Coomeet affiliation service or by clicking on CHAT ROOMS to use our historical Chat.
The decision was made for the sole purpose of keeping WorldChat alive, as you may have guessed I didn't have much time to care myself and it was just becoming a burden on the server as there was no monetization.

When the new moderator came here, it seemed that everything was fine, up to 25 users used to come, but now you again left it at the hands of death

ROBOT GIRL

Reaction score

Ok I don't gonna wish to care bout the change 🙂 take care of your own first
Saturate your mind to get that
If don't then just a elect any person who care bout the chat site

Top Bottom